BNO brings you an immersive view from this year’s Potentialpark US Online Talent Communications (OTaC) Awards at KPMG New York. Among some of the top players captured in this 360°immersive selfie were Johnson & Johnson, Citibank, KPMG, General Motors, Geico and dozens more.
Move around the room to see familiar faces, but if you want a fully immersive experience, use your BNO Immersive Cardboard Viewer to explore the image hands-free.
See the download instructions for Android and iOS:
1. Click the “Download” button to get image to your phone. The file name will begin with the letters, “PANO_”.
2. Download the Google Cardboard app from the Google Play Store if you have not done so already.
3. Open the Google Cardboard app.
4. In the “My Library” tab, press the button, “Cardboard Demos”.
5. Cardboard will now start a 3D experience with a main navigation menu in the center of your screen. Navigate to the icon “View Photospheres”. Place your phone in the BNO Immersive Cardboard Viewer and use the top button to select “View Photospheres”.
6. You should now be able to page through your downloaded 3D images by pressing the right or left side of your screen.
1. Click the “Download” button to get the image to your phone. The file name will begin with the letters, “PANO_”.
2. Download the Google Street View app from the Apple Store if you have not done so already.
3. Open the Google Street View app.
4. By default, you should be viewing the “Collections” tab. Swipe the navigation left to view the “Private” tab. Press “Private”.
5. To add a new photoshpere, touch the orange “+” button at the bottom right corner of the screen.
6. A new sub-navigation will pop up. Press “Import”.
7. You will now be shown an image gallery. Select the BNO 3D panorama image.
8. Now our image has been added to your Street View app! Press the newly added thumbnail to view on your phone.
9. Once the image opens full-screen, you can view it in the BNO Immersive Cardboard viewer by pressing the “Mask” icon in the top right corner of the screen.
Don’t have a BNO Immersive Cardboard Viewer? Email us
Want to know more about VR and immersive multimedia technology? Stay tuned for our upcoming post on Digital Talent Attraction for 2016 and exclusive BNO photos and video using immersive technology.
More photos from the event cocktail hour
About the Potentialpark OTaC Conference
Potentialpark gathers insights from thousands of students each year and serves as a vital annual benchmark for talent acquisitions teams who are creating the most effective digital candidate experiences. This annual, invitation-only event gives recognition to industry-leading companies for their excellence in digital talent acquisition experiences, and provides insights on what candidates can expect in 2016.